A3: WHO THIS POLICY APPLIES TO
This Policy applies to the following whether they are in a paid or unpaid (voluntary) capacity:
· Individuals sitting on boards, committees and sub-committees.
· Employees and volunteers.
· Support personnel (eg, managers, physiotherapists, psychologists, masseurs, sport trainers).
· Coaches and assistant coaches.
· Athletes and players.
· Referees, umpires, scorers and other officials.
· Members, including life members.
· Member associations.
· Affiliated clubs and associated organisations.
· Peak associations and the national body.
· Any other person or organisation that is a member of or affiliated to the
· Parents, guardians, spectators, sponsors, player agents and scouts, to the full extent that is possible.
This Policy will continue to apply to a person, even after they have stopped their association or employment with the ABF, if disciplinary action relating to an allegation of child abuse against that person has commenced.